Anyone who has been represented by an attorney may be able to appreciate the intense time pressures many attorneys are under. It takes many hours to prepare cases, appear in court and other proceedings, meet clients and process the mountains of important legal paperwork. Keefe Law Firm is proud that its accident and injury attorneys have nevertheless found the time to become actively involved in the community and charitable organizations. Its lawyers have also taken on a number of assignments without pay, representing those with limited resources in need of legal services.
John Gregory has participated in an annual Northeast AidsRide where he rode a bicycle from Bear Mountain, New York to Boston, Massachusetts personally raising thousands of dollars for AIDS related research, specifically benefitting a number of charitable organizations. He is also a Member of the Appalachian Mountain Club.
Stephen Sullivan has for a number of years been an active member of the Knights of Columbus. His time and efforts have earned him the rank of the Third Degree. Stephen also serves on the School Advisory Council for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Grammar School and the Finance Committee Chair. The purpose of the Committee is to assist the Pastor in creating the School’s yearly budget, setting tuition rates and reviewing budget requests for the maintenance and improvement of the School. Stephen also is involved in a number of national non-profit legal education projects.
Keefe Law Firm and/or its attorneys have also contributed to the following charitable organizations:
- Trenton Thunder We Care Foundation
- American Red Cross
- Christian Brothers Academy
- The United Way
- Villanova University
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters Organization
- Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund
- Boy Scouts of America
- World Wildlife Fund
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Disabled American Veterans
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- Easter Seals
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- New Jersey State Policemen’s Benevolent Association
- Boston College Law School Fund
- Mercy Home Foundation, Inc.
- Susan G. Komen foundation
- Humane Society of the United States
- St. Lucy Day School for Children with Visually Impairments
- Brain Injury Association of New Jersey
- Rotary Club of Red Bank and Lunch Break